Aboriginal Student Housing
There are a few different housing options specifically for Aboriginal students.
- Belcourt Brosseau House: six bedroom co-ed home that is located within a short walk from the U of A campus with preference given to mature single Aboriginal students.
- East Campus Village: four bedroom co-ed home reserved for single Aboriginal students.
- Michener Park: two town homes reserved for Aboriginal students and their families.
Applying for residence:
- Begin the Residence Application.
- Indicate that you are an Aboriginal student (under "Applicant Information").
- Choose the residence where your prefered housing is located - HUB, East Campus Village (including Belcourt-Brosseau House) or Michener Park.
- In the "Comments" field, please specify that you are applying for Aboriginal student housing.
- Check your e-mail for a "Receipt of Application" letter from us! The letter will include a questionnaire from the Aboriginal Student Services Centre that must be completed as a part of your application.
**If you do not self-designate as Aboriginal or do not mention Aboriginal student housing you will not be contacted regarding designated Aboriginal student housing.