Our Residences

Find Your Residence

Residences at the University of Alberta offer housing for students based on your year of study. This way, your neighbours will be experiencing the same things as you, whether it's learning to cook for the first time, studying for finals or working on your thesis. Choose your year of study below to learn which residences are tailored to your needs.  

Choosing Your Year of Study

We consider your year of study to equal the year of post-secondary study that you will be in when you hope to move into residence. Add any years of post-secondary study together - either at UAlberta, at another institution or multiple institutions, to calculate the year you will be in. Choose your year of study from the buttons below to see which residences you are eligible for:

 First Year Button   Second Year Button   Third Year Button   Fourth Fifth Year Button  Graduate Student Button

Do You Have Specific Housing Needs?   

Augustana Residences     Michener Park Button    

Aboriginal Housing     Medicine Dentistry Button

Gender Inclusive Housing Button

Did we miss anything?

Please contact us for more information about which residence is right for you.